July 11, 2012

Homemade Cookies in AZ

It's crazy to think a year ago, I was surrounded by loved ones and showered with weddings gifts at my Kentucky Derby themed shower hosted by some of my favorite women, Bianca and Nicole.  There were a lot of details put into this shower, but one of my favorites was the Derby cookies &  Mint Julep cupcakes.





Very appropriate for the theme.  Since then, my sister-in-law Nicole has had more custom cookies made for other ossciaions.

Nicole's vacation cookies for her road trip to San Diego

Father's Day cookies!  These were so tasty!  I ate the shoe.

I realized a few weeks ago that  maybe some friends in the valley would like to know about THE BAKED EQUATION!  She does all kinds of fun stuff and will customize to your needs.   Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Fundraisers, Vacations, Holidays,  anything at all.  Her cookies are delicious!! Check out her website HERE!


Here are some cookies that I thought were so CUTE!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Your wedding shower was such a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete