June 3, 2012

Carey's Baby Shower



Hostesses- Ashley, Maya, Jenny, Anna, Meredith, Bridge

Carey's baby shower was held today at Meredith College in Raleigh, NC.   There were many wonderful ladies involved and it was a pleasure to be a part of it as well. Big thanks to Miss Meredith for leading the shower.  I know it's a lot of work organizing it all. 

Meredith & Carey

I enjoyed doing the decorations!  Also, enjoyed sending Meredith a few packages throughout the past couple of weeks.  One of my packages didn't arrive but I guess I will save that for another blog.


Suzette & Carey

I wish I could have been there to eat the good food, be surrounded by good friends and of course, eat cake!  Don't worry---I had my mini me/photographer/sister representing for me.   Thanks Suzi Q, Maya, and Meredith for the pictures you'll see below. 

















Polka dots = Bridgette's gift
Maya & Suzette


Isn't this cake AMAZING!!??  The talented Anna made this cake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment