May 31, 2012

Blog Makeover!



It was brought to my attention yesterday morning that my blog had possibly contracted a virus. With a little digging, I found out it was linked to the layout/background I was using for the blog. Immediately, I had to redesign the blog which took a lot of research and time.   I found this design below but didn't like the banner at all.  The hearts were killing me.  I'm a loving person but that's a little much.  I wanted some color contrast.


Then the search began for a new banner.  What you see below was the new banner for about an hour and then I realized it didn't really go with the blog background.



With some trial and error.....and I MEAN trial and error (computer crashing a few times) (losing all my work). I was able to finish my final look for the blog (see new banner below). I hope you like the new look.  It feels like it's a whole new blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment