May 7, 2012

Barbara's Visit to AZ


Do you remember September bride, Barbara?  Well... guess what??  She's due to have a little one this August/September.   I'm so happy and excited for her and her husband.  
They will be welcoming a baby girl into this world.

Barbara came to visit a week or two ago and I got the opportunity to see her twice!  She had set-up a Jamba Juice date with me on a Friday.  Little did she know that her best friend and sisters were throwing her a surprise baby shower the next day.  She had asked about my weekends plans and I told her I was attending a  "birthday party" on Saturday ( yup... all lies).  Sorry... I had to lie to the pregnant woman!

She's resting her drinking on her "bump"!


My attempt to capture a picture of us! 

The BUMP!

The next day, we all meet at this lovely gazebo in Gilbert that sat near a lake.  It was a beautiful day here in AZ and I remember the wind softly blowing.  Her sisters and best friend, Lily did a great job with the baby shower.  It was beautiful and of course tons of fun.  I was HORRIBLE at the games but it made for good laughs. Also the best part..... Barbara was soooo SURPRISED!









Shannon, Barbara, Michelle, Sarah, Bridge

Cute- Party Favors!

Party Planners




No comments:

Post a Comment