March 26, 2011

Tarheels & High Heels

Last night, I had a lovely evening, spent with my good friend, Jamie C. We enjoyed a relaxing evening, getting manicures and pedicures (compliments of Jamie C.) and dinner at the Vig. Drinking, watching basketball and chit-chatting the night away. Jamie offered to lend her "Vera Wang" heels she wore for her own wedding. Vera Wang! I was so excited! This could have been my something "borrowed." Sadly, her shoes are a tad big.


The shoe I was hoping to wear was made by JCrew a few years back. I have been searching every site as well as ebay to find these shoes. Sadly,I have had no luck with this search.


Last night, I also came across these beauties. I have found my shoes!!! I'm so in love. What do you think? I just need to practice walking in them now. Ya'll know I'm clumsy!

Also, the Tarheels trampled Marquette last night. It was "Heel" of a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment