January 28, 2012

Tyrone Wells-2009


I don't want to get into too much detail but 2009 was the worst and best year of my life. 2009 was the year I met my now loving husband. 2009 was also the year my mom was diagnosed with cancer. To keep a very long story short, my mother is now healthy and doing well. Thanks to everyone for their prayers.

2009 was also the year I learned about Tyrone Wells.

He sang at my church as a special guest one morning and I was completely blown away. His songs moved me and reached my heart in a special way. Something I was really needing at that time.

That same evening he gave a concert, which myself, Ryan and some family attended.

Tyrone played a variety of songs with stories attached to each one. It was a comical evening and I enjoyed every bit of it.

I left that concert with two songs. Two songs that are still with me today.

SEA BREEZE- Reminds me of Ryan.

This song is very sweet and pure. Tyrone was also our first concert together.


ALL BROKEN HEARTS-Reminds me of my mother.

It reminds me to have faith in God! Even though life can be tough there is a reason behind everything. HALLELUJAH!

My favorite line of the song "We feel it in a mother's arms". Gives me chills every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment