August 17, 2011

The clock is ticking.....


Our wedding is in a couple of weeks and the pressure is starting to pile on. At the start of my planning process, I felt like I was ahead of the game and now I feel like I'm running behind. I have so many things to finalize such as programs, wedding vows, ceremony schedule, last minute decor, DJ music list, and the list goes on. I pray that I get it all done. Any advice for juggling so many things at once? I'm usually good at this but this is getting crazy.

I had a friend tell me today not to stress too much because at the end of the day, Ryan and I will be married and that's all that matters. I thought that was the best advice :) Thanks Kristen!

For now... I'm taking one day at a time and working on as many things as possible. I hope all my hard work pays off. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment