January 28, 2013

Fashion Obsessions

Do you ever have fashion obsessions?  

I'm obsessed with several items right now... any given day you see me sporting any one of these items.

CHEVRON
Anything Chevron...... such as skirts, scarfs, lamps, rugs, all of the above.
It's such a fun pattern and it makes every outfit look great.

I want this skirt!!!




BUBBLE NECKLACE
I've been drooling over this necklace ever since J.Crew debuted it awhile ago ...... 
at $150 (ouch)


More affordable options can be found at Dillard's and boutiques for $30 to $40.  
Francesca's just started selling them as well.



VERA BRADLEY ( Dogwood)
Love this pattern for many reasons........

Black & Yellow - some of my favorites colors
The Dogwood is the most prevalent tree in North Carolina and you'll often find it blooming all over the state in the spring and summer. 

It's also the official North Carolina flower. 



Here's the purse I've been sporting these days.



MONOGRAMS
Why are monograms so much fun!?!  
I always feel special when I receive something with my monogram. 
Especially now that I'm married.  

For Christmas, I received this beautiful scarf from my sister with my new initials. 


Here's a really good site for a variety of items you can get monogrammed and could make amazing gifts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment