November 26, 2012

Lil Pumpkin Baby Shower


 Lil Pumpkin aka Baby Gaver will be joining us very soon and I can't wait.   He's supposed to arrive in early December which is perfect timing because I will be in NC during that time frame.  I'm also looking forward to Baby Gaver's name. At this point, his parents are keeping it a surprise.  Hmmm... what could it be?

A few weeks ago, a baby shower was held for Baby Gaver's parents, Jeannie and Sam.  A lot of lovely ladies put a ton of work into this shower and I was happy to be part of it from so far away.  A big shout out to Lisa and soon to be Grandma Gaver-- these ladies were some of the busy bees and they also provided me pictures.



Dessert Table






Momma Jeannie looking super cute!

Party Favors- Fresh pumpkin bread!
Grandma Gaver made the party favors and I provided labels :)
Turned out cute!



Mommy Jeannie in her Southern Belle attire.
(sorry Jeannie- don't kill me for this photo)  :)

I was not present for the party but my sister came to the rescue again to fill my place.  My sister and I also collaborated on the shower gift below.  Since, baby Gaver's parents went to school at NC State we knew the theme of the gift would have to have to be Wolfpack gear.  My sister did a fabulous job at making this gift super cute.  Thanks SUZI Q.


Jeannie and Sam- I know you'll be amazing parents and we wish you both the very best!  We also hope you enjoyed this shower!  Love you both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment