October 1, 2012

The Countdown begins: Turning 30



Ohhhh... it's October.  Usually, it's my favorite month with cooler weather, cardigans, pumpkin spice lattes, fall decor, Halloween and of course my birthday!  I'm having mixed emotions about my birthday this year.

I'm going to be 30 in 27 days!  
Oh...I'm fighting tooth and nail. Let the days slow down.  Sheeesh!

My brother-in-law has been waiting for this day for a long time!  He has reminded me almost every month since turning 29 that I was going to be 30 soon.  Of course he was always joking and I don't blame him.  I got him pretty good on his 30th birthday so it's payback time.  

He says it's not my "dirty thirty" but my "nerdy thirty".   



With this milestone in my life I start to think......

Did I accomplish everything I wanted to do before 30? 

Hmmmm..?

Maybe?

If not, I came pretty darn close.

I'm very thankful for everything that God has given me in my lifetime.

How can I even complain? 

 I have the best husband, parents, siblings, family and friends! 



I have 27 days to enjoy my last days in my 20's!  Here we go........



No comments:

Post a Comment