October 17, 2012

20? 30?

This past weekend, I was carded at breakfast for a bloody mary and then later mistaken for a 21 year old while buying a Halloween costume.  Ahhhhhh... this made my weekend.  As I approach my 30's very soon it's not a bad thing to be mistaken for young.



Wow, my 20's just flew by......it went so quickly!  Where did the time go?  I've enjoyed my life in my 20's and learned a lot of life lessons as well.  I guess that's part of growing up and grateful to be at where I'm at now.

Speaking of age......
This weekend, we were invited by some friends to attend a charity event for the 20/30's club of Scottsdale.

The event was an evening to remember with free drinks, food, live bands, mermaids and fancy cars.  We had a blast and it was fun to party with 20 to 30 something year olds of Arizona.












No comments:

Post a Comment