July 30, 2012

Olympic 2012: Blair Casa

Did anyone watch the Olympic's opening ceremonies on Friday night? For some reason, I was exhausted that evening so I fell asleep towards the end but I did see the Queen's jump, Mr. Bean, and some of the other fun arrangements.  Now, I want to see Mary Poppins for some reason. It's been years since I've seen that movie.



Saturday night, we decided to invite our "kayaking crew" (as we like to call it) to join us for an evening of food, drinks and of course tons of games.   Quickly,  as I put everything together and I tried to add simple Olympic touches to the party (my apologizes, I didn't capture all of it in photos).





I think my little touches made an impact on our party because the whole night we were talking in "Olympic lingo" such as " Go for the GOLD", "I'm CARL LEWIS....baby!", "This is for the floor routine" and so much more.



No comments:

Post a Comment