July 19, 2012

Homesick?

Last night, I spent my evening strolling through some cute shops near my house while spending some quality time with my aunt/godmother.  As I was walking in and out of shops, my mind was on my family. Yup, I'll ADMIT IT... I'm a little homesick.   My parents and siblings live in NC and I live in AZ.  Ohh... so far and I miss them often, but more so last night.  As I walked into one of the shops "Carolina on my Mind" was playing in the background.  This song always brings me back to home.  Speaking of "Home", as I walked into another shop "Home" by Michael Buble was playing.  It's like the world knew what I was thinking.....






I'll be back in NC in two months and I'm looking forward to seeing my family!

2010 @ my sister's college graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment