May 17, 2012

Birthday Celebration: Mr. Blair

A week ago today was my father-in-law's birthday and over the weekend we gathered as a family to celebrate.   This time we met up at my sister-in-law's house and she had feast of appetizers waiting for us!  Of course, I arrived STARVING and ate everything in site! I ate so much I could barely eat dinner!  


Her house has a really nice pool table and I got to play a few games of pool with my brother-in-law, Tom. Ugh... I haven't played in 2 years so my game was rusty.......but I almost had him at the last game.


I just realize that we have celebrated a birthday every month with Ryan's family since September of last year.  There is a lot of us and a lot of partying/fun times.  The best part about celebrating a birthday every month is getting to see the family and also EATING CAKE!!


Speaking of cake...it appears it's tradition to always get "Nothing Bundt Cakes!"  They are seriously the best cake.  I think my favorite is the chocolate with chocolate chips.  Thanks to Nicole for reading my mind and buying that cake for Saturday's dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment