March 22, 2012

Firetruck Themed Shower: Baby Lucas

I'm finally back from North Carolina and it's time to blog. Last week, I flew to NC to help throw a baby shower for my long time best friend, Kelly. Her shower took place in Charlotte, NC which is about 3 hours away from my parents house. The day of the shower, I was up at 3:30 am to get everything ready for my travels to Charlotte and eventually left the house at 5am. It was a busy busy day as you can imagine but it was a special day for sure. Kelly & Justin's firetruck themed baby shower turned out perfect!

Check out the pictures below.















Kelly & Bridge
Karyn, Ms.Kordish & my mom
My sister, Suzette & Kelly

Anthony showing off his lollipop
Lauren

LUCAS BINGO!



Kelly's sister & mother
The Hostesses & the lady with the bump


1 comment:

  1. Hi! This shower looks awesome! I'm planning one right now for my best friend so I have a few questions. Where did you get the fire truck frame? It's precious! What is in the basket next to the sign "please take one?" So I see the babies name is on things at the shower. If the mom to be doesn't want to reveal the name, what would you have done on the signs? I'm thinking "Welcome Baby (last name)." Also for the welcome to the shower sign, maybe I would put the moms name. Thanks for your post! I already have a lot done but it inspired me to do some more. You did an awesome job! Thanks, Heather

    ReplyDelete