June 7, 2012

Bieber Fever?


Tuesday night, I was invited to my cousin's 15th birthday party at the Arizona Grand Resort and I served as one of the chaperones for the over-night stay.  I thought to myself.... what did  I get myself into??  These girls have MAJOR JUSTIN BIEBER FEVER!!  You say his name and they SCREAM!  I thought to myself?? Did I ever scream like this for N'Sync?  I can't remember.....



I bravely went to the party and thoroughly enjoyed myself with these lovely teenagers. They kept making me laughing with their own renditions of Justin Bieber songs. Ohhhh to be young again.  We relaxed in the many pools at the resort and ate Justin Bieber cake.  I had to work the next day so I tried going to bed at a decent time.  The girls on the other hand probably went to bed around 4am.  At least, that's when the giggling and singing stopped.  I'm glad they had a good time.  Ohhhhh.. I woke up pretty tired yesterday.  I was drinking lot of coffee at work to stay awake!



Happy 15th Birthday to my cousin, Lissette.  

Ugh... you know what this means???  

Sad face....... I'm about HALF her age. Almost 4 months till 30. Talk about feeling old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment