February 20, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday HUSBAND!


Tomorrow's my husband's 30th birthday! As I like to joke.. THE BIG DIRTY 30!!!
30 years ago, he was brought into this world to be someone's son, sibling, friend, colleague, and husband.

YUP, MY HUSBAND!

He is one of a kind and has a heart of gold.
Words can't describe how blessed I feel to have him in my life.


On Saturday, we met up with Ryan's siblings for our traditional "Breakfast Club" gathering....and.... to celebrate his birthday early!


Ryan opened his BIG birthday card from me which gave clues to....... A TRIP TO VEGAS!!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 hrs later we were on a plane to VEGAS for the weekend!



Later that evening.....

We headed to the KA Cirque du Soleil show thanks to my parents!
They bought the tickets for Ryan's birthday!

It was a fun & quick trip! WE HAD A BLAST!
Also, I learned quickly that I'm a pretty good gambler and Ryan is horrible!
It made for some good laughs.


Happy Happy Birthday to the most amazing husband! Love you babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment