December 28, 2011

Christmas Blessings 2011

Wow, Christmas was pretty busy this year but I can't complain. I was surrounded by amazing family, friends, and awesome FOOD! If you know anything about me... I LOVE FOOD!

On December 23rd, Ryan and I took my grandfather to dinner and then to the Christmas service at our church. It was a evening I won't forget. My grandfather was very pleased and I think we made his day.

This was taken right outside the church!


Christmas Eve, December 24th: We spent our evening with Ryan's family. The night was filled with laughter, food, and lots of presents. I think everyone got spoiled that night! Check out all of Shirley's special details.

















Christmas, December 25th: Ryan and I joined my family for a traditional Christmas dinner at Rustler's Rooste which is a restaurant that overlooks the whole city. It's quite beautiful.


Christmas Planking!


Our last stop, my god-mother's house. More food and drinks!


TOMS PARTY!

2 comments:

  1. Howdy!
    We sure did enjoy yer blog! Looks like y'all had a boot scootin Christmas! Anytime y'all want to come back to RR please contact me directly so i can make sure y'all are VIP "Very Important Partners"

    Happy Trails!
    Ashley Allen
    Social Media Wrangler
    Ashley@Rustlersrooste.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley-
    Thanks for your comment and reading my blog. I love RR! I have friends visiting in February from Atlanta and you'll be seeing us then! We always take out of town guest to RR. What does VIP entail? :)

    -Bridge

    ReplyDelete