November 12, 2011

Jenny B is getting married!


My friend, Jenny is getting married in early December and I'm sad I won't be there to be part of the celebration. You know I love weddings!! I have known Jenny for a very long time..... about 13 or 14 years!


Here's us dancing at Carey's wedding. Yes, we were bridesmaids!
Maya, Jenny, Bridge

Wow, time just flies by and everyone is growing up so fast (including myself).
Jenny has had quite a year of blessings and I'm so happy for her and Chris.

Since I won't be at the wedding, Jenny has shared some of the wedding details with me. I come to realized that Jenny and I have very similar taste and styles. Don't worry..... she's not having a yellow wedding in December. That would be quite bright!!

The colors and decor are exactly what I would have done if I was getting married in December. It's going to be an elegant wedding and I can't wait to see everything once it's finished.
Very exciting time.

Congratulations again to Jenny and Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment