October 23, 2011

Birthday gift from the husband. Do you have a "SP"?

I know my birthday is not for a couple of days but I'm going to be on business during this time frame. Soooo... this means I'm getting birthday gifts early. Sweet deal!

Tonight, I will be celebrating my birthday with Ryan's side of the family and that's when Ryan had originally planned to give me my birthday gift. Well, late last night he couldn't wait! I got to open my present extra early. I was very surprised and excited to open a new iPhone 4s!

This baby is SWEET!!!! Super FAST!

As I turned on the phone, this message appeared. So sweet!


Wow, I also got my first "wife" card. This birthday is starting off great.


Also, if you know me well, I have been sporting a "SP" for many many years...aka. SP=STUPID PHONE. What is a "Stupid phone"?? A phone that only allows you to make calls and that's it! No facebook, no music, no blogging, no gps,.... NOTHING.

I have never had a smart phone. I'm not sure what my reasoning was behind never upgrading but I'm glad today's the day! Finally, I get to switch from a "SP-STUPID PHONE" to a Smart phone.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment