August 12, 2011

Another Bachelorette weekend!

This weekend, my good friend, Barbara is flying in from Green Bay, Wisconsin for her bachelorette party. I met her over 4 years ago when I moved to PHX. She was always a joy to be around and a great friend to have in a new city. A few years later, she met the man of her dreams, Rob. As their courtship continued, their journey brought them to Green Bay. Everyone in Phoenix was sad to see her go but she does visit from time to time.

Now, she's getting married in September and this weekend all her closest friends are going to gather for a great weekend of fun. I hope your ready Barbara..... ;-) Stay tuned, I'm sure I will have great photos to share from this weekend.

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA AND ROB!

Can't wait to see the wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment