April 20, 2011

Which "MAID" are you?


I have problem...... a HUGE PROBLEM (I'm being dramatic...but it's fun).

Some of my bridesmaids are not Carolina fans! What is a bride going to do? Doesn't it state in the bridemaid's manual you must be a Carolina fan???!! I have spent countless hours trying to convince them to root for the better team, but have been unsuccessful. Maybe by September I will have them convinced?

As I was writing this blog, I found it interesting that I couldn't find my "duke-maids" in any of their Duke apparel and only found one photo of my "wolf-maid" in her NC state gear.

I had no problem finding photos of the "carolina-maids". :)

Current score:

6 "carolina-maids"
3 "duke-maids"
1 "wolf-maid"



Duke Maids

Kimber, Nicole, Crystal
* Nicole became a Duke fan by default since her boyfriend is a fan.


Wolf Maid

Jeannie and her husband, Sam


Carolina Maids

Maid of Honor, Suzette
Tar heel for life


Maya

Kelly & Bridgette
Grand Canyon, AZ


Carey & Roy Williams (head coach, UNC basketball)


Gabrielle
Her and nephew, Diego

Danielle & Bridgette
*crazy guy in the background is groomsman, Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment