April 25, 2011

The Guest List

For the past few weeks, Ryan and I have been putting together our guest list. I feel like this has been the hardest part of the whole wedding process. Ryan's dad has 13 brothers and sisters, my mother has 8, and my father has 5. We both have HUGE families!! On top of everything else, Ryan and I are friends with nearly the whole world. What can I say.......we are truly blessed. So you can imagine how challenging and difficult this task has been. Our guest list seriously started at 500+ people. The venue cannot accommodate that many people. So Ryan and I had the daunting task of cutting the list down substantially. At this time, we only have our family, and select few friends. We plan to have an after party the next day @ the Walker casa for everyone. This will give everyone a chance to see the bride and groom. I hope ya'll don't hate me!

The " Save the Dates" are in the mail. I will post a picture of it soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment