January 23, 2013

Alberto comes to visit!

This past weekend my cousin, Alberto surprised everyone and showed up at our doorstep.  It was quite a surprise since I haven't seen him since my wedding.  He's a very busy military pilot traveling all over the world so its good to catch him when you can. 

He's also getting married this year in September so you know..... I was talking his ear off in regards to wedding stuff.  

Weddings = my favorite subject!  


Ryan and Alberto

These three pictures crack me up because you can tell Alberto
 is telling a crazy story to the guys.





Family is so important to me so it's always nice to spend some quality time when the opportunity arises.

We enjoyed seeing you Alberto! Love you cousin. 

Grandpa and some of his grand-children

No comments:

Post a Comment