December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012



As I caught up on Christmas shopping this past weekend I realized I never blogged about Thanksgiving.  As always, my mother-in-law, Shirley had every detail in place and we loved every bit of it.  I'm all about the small details because I know each piece took a lot of time, dedication and love.  I hope to be as decor savvy as her one day.  Our Thanksgiving was a family filled event and it was great to see everyone again.  I was miss photographer as I enjoyed capturing all the moments with my new camera.







Ohhhh.. and did we eat.... I was so full.  Funny thing is that everyone brought a dish to share and we had abundance of food.  We barely made a dent but it was good as everyone got to take left overs home.  I ate turkey for days.  I hope you ya'll had a great Thanksgiving filled with love and family.

Sisters


The chicas




Chocolate turkey anyone?

Nicole and her large bottle of wine.

Family

No comments:

Post a Comment