November 29, 2012

Black Thursday/Friday shopping

Shopping on Black Thursday/Friday has become a tradition with my aunt and cousin.  We typically start our shopping on the evening of Thanksgiving  and basically shop till we drop.  Literally! It's the only time of year you can shop all night long.  I think that's why it's so much fun for us.   Ya'll know how much I love to eat, so we always take a breakfast break around 2 or 3 am for some coffee and PANCAKES. This year we shopped for over 12 hours (8:30pm to 9:00am).  I'm actually not sure how I stayed up for that long, but I did, and it could be the 8ish cups of coffee I had over a 24 hour period.   

Midnight, Cold, and Big Smiles.
I also realized something about myself....... you know you're getting old when you start shopping Black Friday at Home Depot.   I was excited to get fresh garland, wreaths and poinsettias. 













All in all we had a lot of LAUGHS, good shopping, FREE STUFF, pancakes, too much coffee and memories to keep. 


5:30 am.... sleepy....

The mall is ready for Santa!  (taken at 5:30 am)



How do you spend your Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment