September 13, 2011

Welcome Bags for Wedding Guest

I created a welcome bag for our wedding guests that were coming from out of town. The bag was filled with snacks and sweet treats, "wedding water"(see picture below), and also a list of places to visit in North Carolina. The list of places included museums, beaches, historical sites, universities, places to eat (such as Bojangles and Goodberrys) and addresses were included as well.

I later found out the majority of our guests actually used this as their guide around town. Ohhh... that made me very happy. All that hard work. Oh yes, my apologies to my guests that stayed in other hotels. It was hard tracking everyone down.

I hope everyone had a lovely time in North Carolina and also enjoyed their "Welcome Bag".

Did anyone drink the "Wedding Water"?


*Wedding Water*
*Ryan hard at work*


*Blue was trying to help *

No comments:

Post a Comment