November 15, 2012

The Worst Pick Up Lines



Pick up lines?  Seriously, do they really work?  And if they do, who falls for this crap?

About a week ago, I had stopped at the grocery store right after work to pick up some items for dinner.  This older gentleman comes up to me and says " You have legs that can RUN....."  

I thought to myself.....what does this mean??  Is he about to chase me?  It was pretty strange and creepy.

Another one I heard recently, was a gentleman asked if my father was a dentist?  My response "No".  His response "He must have been because you have the most beautiful smile."  OMG.... aren't these horrible.  

The worst story I've heard recently was from a friend of mine.  See conversation below.  

Friend: I was craving some bo rounds one morning, so decided to go get some before work. I'm in the drive through at Bojangle's and it's a long line of course. I'm listening to some song and moving back and forth. Not breaking it down or anything.






I notice the guy in front of me is looking at me on his side mirror. So I stop, and position myself where he can't really see me. I would peek out a couple of times and he was still staring.
It was really creepy. Then he goes to pay and I notice he has a wedding band on and I'm like, some guys are just skeezy.



When I pull up the woman tells me that the guy in front of me pays for my food. I see him pull away to one side and linger like he's waiting for me OMG I'm like, oh hell no.
Friend: I turn the other way like I'm going to go through the drive through again 
Me: Thats skeezy- picking a girl up at Bojangles. He's married too. UGH....horrible.









Lesson of the day: Pick up lines don't work and picking up woman at a Bojangles in the drive-thru is not classy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment