August 2, 2012

Kimber & Josh's Wedding Invite

On Wednesday, most of Kimber's wedding guests were receiving their invitation to THE BALL aka Kimber & Josh's wedding!  I knew most likely I had to wait a few days since I live all the way in Arizona....so I had to be patient (tough).   Once I got home that evening, to my SHOCK there was something shiny waiting for me in the mail.  Yes, I received it on Wednesday as well!!  How in the world did it get to Arizona so quickly??!!  I'm still trying to figure out that mystery.    Thank you mail-man!

The wedding invite mixed in my typical mail. 


Here's all the invites as they were being dropped off this week to the post office.
*photo provided by Kimber*




Here's pictures of their beautiful wedding invitation!  

Some favorite details....
Custom stamp
*Shimmery paper
*Layered paper
*Personalized 
*Embossed lettering
*Design and fonts
*Classy









No comments:

Post a Comment