December 11, 2011

Christmas Card Fail

I totally screwed up our Christmas card this year. Last night, I designed our Christmas card and put all my focus on the pictures and not the words. Did I mention, I was enjoying a glass of red wine too ( I know that's not an excuse)??!! Anyways, after I went through the transaction and fully paid for the cards.... I realized......WAIT!!! I didn't type our names...... OH NOOO!!!

I called customer service first thing in the morning to cancel the order. I was able to get a refund but they would have to get back to me regarding the shipment. A few hours later, I was given the dreadful news that our cards had been shipped. Yes, our family and close friends will be receiving a card that reads "Merry Christmas, love, Allison, Albert and Anna Hutchinson."
At least, I have been bringing humor to all my facebook friends today.

It's the thought that counts , right?

Miss Meredith, another fellow blogger and friend shared my Christmas FAIL on her blog today. you'll have to read her story of Christmas card drama. Click here to read her blog.

Oh yeah, don't worry! Another card to follow with the correct names!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment