November 16, 2011

72 days!!



I have tried not talking about Kim Kardashian on this blog but it's an idea whose time has come. Home girl.... GETS ON MY NERVES! Ryan and I are trying to figure out why she's famous?? She's not an actress or singer? What is her talent? Why is she a role-model to young girls? Yes, role model!!?? I don't get it!

I will admit she didn't bother me at first but it now seems her and her family are everywhere.


It's getting ridiculous. I was reminded of that last Friday night when my husband and I went to buy some adult beverages at Total Wine. I decided to stray away from my usual vodka and cranberry and bring out a drink I haven't had since college, Midori!


As I walked towards the check out line, I realized the bottle had some fun Midori receipes attached.


As I read the little booklet and turned towards the back I came upon... yes you guessed it! KIM! URGGGHHHH!!


As I enjoyed my adult beverage that evening, I started to think about Kim Kardashian and her recent failed marriage. It made me sad to think some could get that wrapped up with the glitz and glam to lose focus on the importance of the whole purpose. 72 days! Really?!!


I had to count to see how many days we have been married and 72 days had already passed! I couldn't believe it! It feels like we just got married the other day. I guess time flies when you're having FUN! I married my best friend so it's been easy. I wish Kim luck because money can't buy you love.


I will leave you with this funny skit from SNL. Click HERE to watch it! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment