May 14, 2012

Black & White Ball: DECOR

Every year my company holds an awards ceremony at our Spring Conference and this year I either got tasked/volunteered to design the centerpieces and runners. This year's theme was a "Black and White Ball."  The committees requirements for the arrangements were something tall, unique, touches of red, two styles and of course black and white.  Usually, my wheels are turning when I have new projects but this was actually kind of tough.  It took me a few weeks to come up with a few things after some trial and error.  

Here's the final product. 



It's glowing!
I was able to make the arrangements glow by using some LED lights found at Joann's.  You can immerse them in water.  How cool is that?!  I also used "water beads"  for a fun look as well. 

The black and white "damask" fabric featured in the photo are the runners I made for the tables.




Here's some of the photo's I took from that evening. 
Please note that this set up and event took a lot of work from a great committee! I was just a small role in the whole process and glad to be a part of it. 





RED CARPET

Dee Dee & Bridge

Program Designed by Jamie S.


Cool Photo Op

No comments:

Post a Comment